The National Safety Council awarded HighService for its Risks Prevention Management in 2007.
In a recognition ceremony for the better companies for they results in Risks Preventive Management in 2007, the National Safety Council award HighService for its management performed in achieved the lowest frequency rate in its group, giving it two of its awards “NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL”, for the next categories:
* Category “D”: Industrial Support Company at Los Pelambres Mining Company. This award was given for its management performed during 2007 for achieving the lowest frequency rate in its groups, in the following processes:
– CS-390 Contract “Electrical Plant Maintenance Service at Los Pelambres Mining Company”
– CS-225 Contract “Electrical System Maintenance Services in 220/23kv at LPM”
– Electrical Improvements and Construction Services at LPM”
* Category “E”: Industrial Support Company, Labor Process at LPM. This award was given for its management performed during 8 years, keeping the frequency rate in 0 (zero), in the following processes:
– CS-380 Contract “Electrical Plant Maintenance Service at Los Pelambres Mining Company”.
In the Picture, Mr. Hugo Salamanca Poblete (Chief executive) and Mr. Pedro Bustamante Gonzalez (Operational Risk Manager) received the awards from Mr. Guillermo Gacitua (NSC President) .
Operational Risk Manager
Control automático Motores Anillo, Accionamiento Eléctrico Motores Anillo, Overhaul molinos SAG, Servicios Motores Anillo, Desgaste revestimientos molinos, Servicios Molinos SAG, Sistema anticolisión, Mantenimiento Plantas Mineras, Equipos criticos de Procesos, Limpieza Crinogenica, Tecnologia minería, Montaje industrial, Precomisionamiento, Comisionamiento.